Senior Picture submissions must follow these guidelines:
- Digital Images - JPEG images are preferred minimum size 500 kb
- Full Color - NO Sepia or Black & White
- Pictures need to be a head and shoulder only format. No full body or partial body poses
- Vertical poses only. Have your photographer leave enough space around your face to allow the yearbook staff to feature you at your best within the design.
- NOTE: pictures with “soft focus” appear blurred upon reproduction
- Only Appropriate attire will be accepted - No pets or other accessories/props
Charger Yearbook has the right to ask for an alternate picture if the guidelines are not met.
If a senior picture is not submitted, their school portraits will be used.