SFTHS Homecoming 2019 Friday, September 13th
Santa Fe Trail High School will be dismissing at 12:00 pm on Friday, September 13th, 2019. This day is Homecoming for SFTHS. A parade and pep rally will be held in Overbrook beginning at 1:00 pm. We encourage all students and community members to attend!! On this day, high school students have multiple options after school is dismissed at noon:
- Students can go to the parade and pep rally!! Students can find their own rides to Overbrook or they can ride a pep bus to Overbrook. The pep bus or buses will leave the high school at approximately 12:20 pm for the parade and pep rally. In order to determine how many buses are needed, students must sign up in the office by the end of the day on Wednesday, September 11th, if they are riding a bus. If they ride a bus, they don’t necessarily have to ride the bus back to the high school after the festivities, but the bus or buses will be coming back to the high school once the pep rally is over.
- Students can stay at school until 3:30 pm. There will be an appropriate number of teachers staying back at the school to supervise students. If students decide to stay, they will be expected to work on academic related materials. These students also need to sign up in the office, by Wednesday, September 11th, if they plan to stay at school.
- Students can leave for the day and go home.
- Typically, the parade and pep rally end around 2:00 pm and some students come back to Santa Fe Trail. If students come back to SFTHS, they will go to a classroom and be expected to work on academic related materials until they are dismissed at 3:30 pm.
- Buses will run as normal from the high school at 3:30 pm, to take students back to their communities.