The Kansas State High School Activities Association (KSHSAA) serves students by providing leadership for the administration of education based interscholastic activities.
• Member schools are the Kansas State High School Activities Association (KSHSAA).
• The KSHSAA is a student-centered organization.
• The KSHSAA is the recognized state authority on interscholastic activity programs.
• Our Association is strengthened by equity and diversity.
• Each school choosing membership in the KSHSAA is equally important and has a direct voice in governing the organization.
• KSHSAA is best governed by representatives of the member schools and its affiliated organizations.
• Each KSHSAA sponsored activity is equally important.
• Student participation in interscholastic activity programs and competitions is a privilege.
• Participation in interscholastic programs promotes student academic achievement.
• Interscholastic activity programs promote positive school/community relations.
• Safety, quality, and fairness in interscholastic activity programs are essential.
• Fiscal responsibility by the KSHSAA benefits member schools.
• Participation in interscholastic programs promotes good citizenship, improves life skills, and builds character.
• Honesty, integrity and sportsmanship are the fundamentals upon which all interscholastic programs are built.
• All professionals that are in contact with students should be knowledgeable and properly trained.
To find out more information visit the KSHSAA website.